axiom insights is offering advanced X-ray Fluorescence Imaging as a breakthrough in-vivo tracking method: new data for new insights
axiom insights provides advanced X-ray Fluorescence Imaging (XFI) as an individual & customer-oriented specific on-demand service to pharma & cosmetic industries, biotech companies and scientific research teams to secure clinical pathways by providing new data for new insights:
- in-vivo tracking for cell and gene therapy
- in-vivo tracking of labeled immune cells (e.g. for immune-mediated inflammatory diseases, like autoimmune hepatites, nephritis, multiple-sklerosis, and inflammatory bowel disease)
- in-vivo tracking of nanomedicine carriers (e.g. functionalized nanoparticles): drug delivery and drug release, toxicology
- in-vivo tracking of antibodies and/or medical drugs (via functionalized nanoparticles) for pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies
- precise localization & quantification for assessment of in-vivo biodistribution
- in-vivo tracking in real-time and over arbitrary long time-windows
- in-vivo tracking of more than one biomarker at the same time
- in-vitro assay for new ligands and/or cell uptake
Our new data can help getting new insights for a deeper understanding and direct in-vivo access for innovative drug development and therapy approaches, hence reducing significant R&D investment and cost of pre-clinical trial by increasing in-market time and higher ROI.
Our office is based in Hamburg at DESY’s Innovation Village in direct vicinity to one of the worlds most brilliant synchrotron X-ray source (PETRA III) - a perfect environment to offer high quality science-based services.
Our Vision is to provide new insights by new data.